Protecting Our Patients from COVID Infection
Providing Comfort and Safety With Every Appointment
At our dental practice in Cary, NC, our priority is the health, comfort, and safety of our patients. We ensure they receive the high-quality dental treatments they desire in a clean and cozy environment. In addition to maintaining our usual standard of cleanliness before the COVID-19 outbreak, we will be implementing the latest infection control protocols as stipulated by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the American Dental Association (ADA). These include:
- Screening patients before they check-in
- Taking the temperature of all our patients as they arrive at our office
- Ensuring that all treatment rooms are thoroughly disinfected before appointments
- Extending and adjusting appointment times to limit the number of patients attended to in one room
- Adhering to state and national guidelines on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Ensuring that all staff and patients mask up except while receiving dental treatment
- Screening team members and checking their temperature every morning
- Reducing aerosols in treatment rooms by using an evacuation and suction device called an Isolite to reduce the airborne spread of viruses
- Offering patients mouth rinse before procedures to protect against potential pathogen spread
- Frequently disinfecting waiting areas and contact points in the office until the end of the day
- Encouraging hand sanitization by placing hand sanitizers in all patient and staff areas
If you are showing signs of respiratory illness or your body temperature exceeds normal levels, you will be asked to go home and take the required test. Your appointment will be rescheduled after we receive a negative COVID-19 test and you have been quarantined for the appropriate duration.
We empathize with those who feel anxious about coming to the dentist for their care. We understand your fear and reason for being cautious. However, we implore you not to miss your routine cleaning appointment or a recommended dental procedure out of fear.
We want you to know that all the necessary precautionary measures have been put in place to enhance your safety. Please contact our dental team for any questions or concerns that you may have regarding your visit. We would love to hear from you!
New Patient Information
New to our office? Please check out the Patient Forms page to learn more about preparing for your first visit with Dr. Leedy.
How to Find Us
Our office is located seconds away from the Whole Foods Market in New Waverly Place!
Monday: 7 AM – 3 PM
Tuesday: 7 AM – 3 PM
Wednesday: 7 AM – 3 PM
Thursday: 7 AM – 3 PM